At Care Support are looking for people to join our team to deliver and develop our essential care services.
What is Extra Care?
The concept of Extra Care can still be confusing. We like to define Extra Care by saying it is having the freedom of living in the community and the security and support of a care facility. Every service user will have a self-contained property with a tenancy with the relevant housing provider.
You will be working with a variety of clients with different needs that gives you a satisfying, meaningful role where you know you are making a difference in people’s lives. You’ll provide ‘hands on’ person-centred quality care to clients that are living in their own homes. You’ll combine companionship with practical help with day to day tasks such as personal care, administering medication, preparing meals or shopping to name just a few! You will also:
- Build professional, warm, trusting and supportive relationship with our clients and dedicated staff.
- Provide encouragement to help our service users live a rich, fulfilling and independent life.
- Treat our clients with respect and dignity
- Work effectively within defined set professional boundaries
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive from the word go with us:
- Flexible working hours
- We will invest in you and support you to develop within our Company with our effective and in-depth training programmes.
- Free Blue Light Card subscription on completion of your probation
- Pension scheme available
- Dedicated support from both your onsite and Senior management team
- Refer a friend scheme (T&Cs apply)
To take advantage of all the benefits of working with Care Support, all we ask is that you have:
- The same passion for caring for people as we do
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
Care Support is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly and respect and uphold their differences.
Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes an enhanced criminal record check.