No Agencies Please
Hours: 4 on 4 off 24/7 (2 days/2 nights)
Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager this role will:
- Co-ordinate and prioritise the activities of a shift engineering team in providing support to the operations team.
- Monitor the completion of PMs and other equipment inspections.
- Operate as senior engineering point of contact for Shift Managers.
- Support Short Interval Control, and daily endo of shift review meetings with Shift Managers.
- Participate in Improvement Groups e.g. wastage reduction.
- Complete a clear and comprehensive handover to incoming shift engineering team.
- A fully qualified and experienced Engineer (preferably with an Electrical bias)
- Trained to 17th Edition Electrical Regulations (desirable).
- Familiar with FMCG environment.
- Experienced in leading a team
- An excellent communicator with the ability to coach and support others.
5.6 weeks holiday pro rata, Health Care Cashplan, Life Assurance, Employee Care, plus many more…
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach. Roberts Bakery began as a grocery store, but one that sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire.
We’re still based in the same lovely town, and our bakery is a local landmark. Everyone here knows our iconic cooling towers, with glass walls that show the freshly baked loaves whizzing around on their conveyor belts.
While our experimental approach has largely been behind the scenes, our other hallmark has always been firmly centre stage: quality. We use only the finest ingredients to produce delicious bread and other baked goods.
At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So, we make, bake and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/