Campaign Account Manager
Do you have a passion for Marketing and Events?
We have an exciting opportunity for Campaign Managers that are looking to secure an exciting career. Working for a growing, employee focused and results-driven Marketing Agency in the heart of London City Centre, close to Farringdon Station.
You will be responsible for working on active client campaigns across events, digital and social for a range of clients in the UK, EU and USA. You will help maintain our excellent project and campaign delivery reputation, and ensure our clients receive the best levels of service.
Position: Campaign Account Manager
Salary: £32,000 – £37,000 + 5% bonus per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 4 or 5 days per week between 8am to 7pm
- Future growth opportunities
- Working from home hybrid (1 team day per week)
- 20-25 days paid holiday + bday + BH
- Freshly refurbished and modern office environment
- Diverse and energetic team
- Create, implement and monitor multi-channel event and digital marketing campaigns for our clients
- Utilise digital marketing tools to maximise campaign success
- Manage event logistics, suppliers and assist the wider team in event execution
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities for every campaign and monitoring schedules/deadlines during each phase
- Contribute ideas to support your team, the company and our clients in achieving their objectives
- Event management, planning and organising.
The ideal candidate will have a background in organising events and digital marketing campaigns, with proven experience managing client relationships.
About You, Skills, Abilities, and Attitude
- B2B event and digital marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident written English and the ability to write concise copy where every word counts
- Strong client-facing and customer relationship building skills
- Process driven with first-rate time management skills
- Motivation generator with a great work ethic
- Experience using marketing tools / platforms
- Technically competent with strong Microsoft Office skills
- A fun and outgoing personality who enjoys being part of a supportive and growing team
- A desire to make a change, impress and grow