Part-time Personal Assistant
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I am a gentleman living in the Welshpool area. I am looking to employ a personal Assistant to support me and enable me to continue living in my own home as independently as possible and reduce social isolation by pursuing interests and activities in and around my community.
PURPOSE OF JOB
• I receive Direct Payments and would like to employ an individual to assist with this support. Duties would include:
• Grocery shopping
• Taking me for a haircut / shave
• Trips out
• Support me with admin tasks at home
• Go for a walk - different routes
• Support me to visit the library
• Help me to put some washing on
• Take me for a coffee
• Go to an exercise class
• Keep me safe
• Support and encourage my independence and preserve my personal sense of well-being.
• To ensure I am able to fully express my individuality and determine for myself choices around Direct Payments.
• To assist in the maintenance of independent living and so provide me with a greater range of opportunities to enhance my lifestyle.
HOURS OF WORK
3 hours per week, Days Flexible
RATE OF PAY
£10.00 per hour.
ABOUT THE JOB
Though a part-time job, this will be a proper job requiring a National Insurance number to be submitted. I will be your employer. A trial period will be necessary in the first instance. The wage will be paid 4 weekly on return of a payslip provided by People Plus Payroll Services. A formal Contract of Employment will be provided.
References will be required.
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
• A person who is dependable and arrives on time.
• A person who respects the privacy and confidentiality of working in someone else’s home.
• A person who is flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• A person with a positive commitment to this kind of work.
• A person with a friendly, easy-going manner.
• Persons who are looking for a long term commitment to remain in this job, to build a good professional relationship with me.
If you are interested in this job, please register your interest to;
Quote reference; PER538517
Or call 0330 123 2815 and ask for a Powys Advisor
You will then be requested to complete an application form which will be submitted to the employer.
A Note from PeoplePlus;
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our clients. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by our client and not by People Plus.