Customer Service Event Steward
We are looking for Event Stewards to work at Derby County FC and other events across the area. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work at events such as rugby games, football matches, concerts, festivals and much more. Our client base includes Liverpool FC, Wembley, Twickenham, Wigan, Burnley, Wolverhampton Wanderers, the list goes on!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Welcoming all visitors to the venue
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
- Checking access passes (where applicable)
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates.
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- You must have a good level of verbal and written English
- The ability to react calmly in high pressured situations
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
Hours of work:
Shift times will vary on each event, early and late shifts will be available.
Rate of pay:
Hourly rate varies: £8.36- 8.91ph. From April 2022 the rate is £9.18-9.50 per hour.
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, event steward, NVQ Level 2 spectator safety steward, car park marshal, traffic management operative, traffic attendant, hospitality host, front of house or any other relatable role please apply today with your CV attached!
Due to the nature of this work all applicants need to be over 18 years of age.