Accept Recruitment is currently recruiting Branch Manager to be based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate should be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle. Experience in the recruitment sector is essential.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Take full ownership when it comes to managing and developing a pool of workers
- Participate and promote all engagement initiatives with team
- Working for a number of clients, recruiting, booking, and managing workforce
- Advertising, screening and Interviewing
- Managing and processing payroll on a weekly basis
- Client and Candidate engagement
- Hands-on people management
- The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days.
- There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and weekend working.
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake an on-call facility. This on-call requirement is based on a rota.
- Proven experience working in Employment Agency within the onsite sectors
- Experience in a fast-moving, dynamic, service-led organisation, having specific responsibility for service delivery and customer relationship management
- Confident communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience of building and maintaining relationships internally and externally with different functions and management styles
- Proven track record of managing different sized teams, through all stages of recruitment and selection to performance management and of managing a contract to profitability
- Able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Confident with your own time management
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Understand the legal demands
- Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook – training will be given for internal systems)
- Previous recruitment experience within the Industrial sector
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Role based in Bristol with coverage of surrendering areas
Salary: competitive- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Working hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri + weekend rota on call
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.