Handover Specialist - Worksop
Handover Specialist – Worksop
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Handover Specialist to join a leading car supermarket based in our Worksop Showroom.
V12 Sports and Classics are the UK’s fastest-growing, independently owned Used Car Supermarket. Having vast experience and knowledge within the industry and a great selection of used cars to suit every need and budget, V12 Sports and Classics are all about keeping customers happy by offering excellent personal service.
The Handover Specialist role is an important position within the showroom location as it is responsible for ensuring that documentation such as invoicing and setting up warranties are completed in a timely and accurate manner in line with company and industry guidelines.
A professional working environment you will be backed up with a strong support team to train and develop you in your V12 Sports And Classics long and lucrative career.
Handover Specialist: The Person
- Attention to detail and the ability to resolve issues
- Good time management and can work to tight deadlines
- Experience working in a busy office
- Driven and able to work independently and well within a team environment
- Can work under pressure and be flexible
- A team player
- Experience working in the motor trade is not compulsory
- Competent in processing official documentation in a timely manner
- Customer experience orientated
Handover Specialist: Duties
- Processing invoices
- Setting up warranties
- Carrying out checks to ensure that all vehicle-related paperwork has been completed
- Completing any follow-up actions in a timely manner