Accept Recruitment is currently looking for CNC Operators for our Client based in Coalville, Le67 area.
- Operate/set in line with processes to achieve production schedules within specified times and with minimum down time.
- Ensure tooling, machinery is maintained correctly to allow maximum effectiveness. an
- Ensure replacement tooling is ordered promptly.
- To meet all engineering, production and quality standards.
- Operate safety awareness programme and adhere to safe working practices
- Maintain required housekeeping and cleanliness rules within all internal and external areas.
Skills and Experience required for CNC Operator :
Experience as a CNC operator, wood machinist, joiner or carpenter would be ideal however if you are a machine operator or a semi-skilled operator with basic wood experience, please apply
- Capable of reading technical drawings.
- Able to work to close tolerances.
- Work as part of a team
Shifts and salary:
- Shift now: Monday - Friday 7:00-15:00
- Shift when fully operational:
- AM Monday - Friday 6:00 - 14:00
- PM Monday - Thursday 14:00 - 23:00 + Friday 14:00-18:00
If you are interested please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.