Here at the Event Support Team we are looking for a Handyman to do an all round support role based within our brand new 280,000 sq foot distribution centre. We are looking for someone to join the team ASAP. The ideal candidate will be friendly, flexible and value working as part of the team. The role is physically challenging at times and requires self motivation.
- General duties will include maintenance of facilities, equipment and assisting with the set up of our new distribution centre.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, saws & drills would be an advantage.
- Able to work under your own initiative, troubleshoot problems and work with little or no supervision.
- It would be beneficial if you have worked within a logistics environment.
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
- Hourly rate depending on experience.
- The position is Part time/Casual
- Government Pension Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking
If you are interested in the role please contact Dylan on 02476 997 605.
Or alternatively click apply!