IT Infrastructure Analyst
We are recruiting an IT infrastructure analyst to join our talented IT team in Malton.
The role of the IT infrastructure analyst is to provide third line support to users offering excellent customer service, deliver IT infrastructure related projects and supporting the department to ensure the successful delivery of IT services.
- Analyze and assess third line calls to ensure that the Infrastructure team meet their operational level agreement with the IS service desk
- Check all daily, weekly and monthly infrastructure tasks including daily system checks, email journaling, licensing and cyber security checks
- Take part in the IT on call rota for 3rd line support
- Support the implementation of the business goal by delivering all ICT initiatives to deliver the business strategy
- Develop your expertise in ICT technologies and the business environment to ensure that you are aware of the businesses demands and how IT support them
- Engage with other members of the team in order to enhance their overall understanding of IT and business activities, and improve the operational efficiencies in these areas
- Support and maintain core infrastructure
- Complete daily check, project reporting and BAU support
- Resolve complex technical faults maximising the use of any resource available
- Successfully deliver infrastructure projects
- Carry out any other IT support and implementation duties as directed by the team leader
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a 3rd line IT support position (essential)
- Working experience of Windows Server, Windows Desktop,
- Office 365 and Virtualization experience (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Quality and detail focused
- Strong analytical skills Combined with effective problem-solving skills and ability to influence solutions
- Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks
- Effective planning and organisational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain strong working relationships at all levels
- Good numerical skills
- Must be able to commit to call out services when needed
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies’ health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Call out allowance
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.