Car Park Supervisor
Job Role: Car Park Supervisor
Location: Exeter, Sandy park
Salary: £10.00 per hour plus holiday pay per hour £11.20 per hour
Contract Type: Casual/Flexible
Event Support Team is a leading Events Company who manages an event from the planning stage to the implementation of the big day. We specialise in car park and traffic management with our in house built ANPR system to make ingress and egress as swift as possible. We work and have worked at some of the largest events in the world including, Rugby World Cup, Champions League Final, Olympics, Premiership Football, Premiership Rugby, Championship Football, Music Festivals, Concerts and many more!
We are looking for individuals who want to grow with us and develop their skills in our various roles.
We are currently recruiting for Car Park Supervisors to work in our Exeter team. All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments. This will include weekend and evening work to meet our clients needs.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include;
- Overseeing a team and directing them in their duties, ensuring that they achieve the desired goal efficiently
- Ensuring pre-event setting out of traffic management road signs in preparation for road closures to come into effect is completed correctly
- Monitoring a road closure and assisting drivers with alternative routes planned
- Support in the smooth operation of ingress and egress for the event
- Be proactive in the support of the event as each event is different and requires different management
- Assisting in the management of car parking for the event
- Being the eyes and ears for the management team
For this role we will require you to have;
- Previous experience of supervising a team
- Great customer service with excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to help and support customers, colleagues and ensuring staff welfare is maintained
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate in calling us on 02476 997605.
Please click apply!