Bench Joiner, Timber Doors
Unity Doors is a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of composite and timber door sets and accessories. We are recruiting for a Joiner / Machinist to join our Leicester JCK Joinery team.
Reporting to: Joinery Manager
Location: Based at our Leicester site – Heanor Street
Hours work: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Hourly rate: Dependent on experience – Up to £12.50 per hour
Benefits: Up to 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, life assurance, discount on product
Responsibilities and skills & experience
- Manufacture of joinery products mainly bespoke fire doorsets and joinery doorsets
- Must be able to Follow specifications and read full technical drawings and cutting lists.
- Must have experience of Assembling/machining joinery products.
- Must have experience of using machines (Cross cut, Dim saw, surface planner / thicknesser, spindle moulder etc)
- Willingness to undertake various tasks in the workshop as required.
- Must be time served & hold the correct joinery qualifications NVQ or diploma or City & Guilds
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible in approach to work and duties
- Have a passion for joinery and carpentry