Job Purpose and work duties
To assist with the day-to-day activities enabling the employer to maintain an independent and fulfilling life that meets their chosen lifestyle.
Personal Assistant required to assist our client who has cerebral Palsy. The role is to mainly accompany her on shopping trips and assisting her within the community.
She also requires help with general domestic duties around her home.
Work Duties will include:
- Personal Care
- Domestic tasks e.g. laundry, housework and meal preparation.
- Outdoor walking/exercise
- Taking me to appointments
- Assisting with leisure activities
- With mobility, ensuring the employers safety
Undertaking activities for employer
- Ensuring employers home is hygienic and safe
- Working in a safe way and highlighting health and safety concerns
- Assisting with management of employer’s health risks
- Establish and maintain effective communication
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Within the employer’s home and surrounding area of B24
Hours and rate of pay
9 hours per week, split over 3 days: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
£9.50 per hour
Requirements for applicant
- Experience of providing care
- Driver Required
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to understand and deliver the needs of the employer
- Ability to undertake domestic activities
- Flexible, reliable and honest
- Good general fitness
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
- ‘Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful, and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the customer and not by PeoplePlus’