Head of Production and Operations
Are you looking to join a dynamic, successful, and continually growing team in the Garforth area of Leeds?
We are seeking an individual with outstanding communication and exceptional leadership skills who thrives on constant challenges in the exciting world of competitive motorsport. We want to chat with individuals who can be relied upon and be responsible for on time delivery of the production of racing cars. To be a serious contender, you should also have experience of continual improvement of processes in a variety of areas.
We are keen to chat with professionals who are used to a fast-paced environment and will hit the ground running in this new and exciting role who have a passion for motorsport (advantageous)
- Lead plan and provide clear direction through various department managers in order to ensure the delivery to schedule as part of the car and spares build programme.
- Lead various key planning meetings, effectively delivering the production plan. Holding parts and production delivery forums, planning meetings and daily “stand ups” in this fast-moving environment.
- Work closely with the sales and commercial teams through the “on and off” season to plan and achieve car production output across the UK and wider markets in the US and beyond.
- Work alongside the parts team to supply parts to race teams through the peak season demand.
- Monitor and manage resource plans within agreed plans and budgets.
- Set plans and measure against performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Lead a collaborative open culture based on constant improvement. Ensure all colleagues are trained and competent to complete tasks and seek further training as required.
- Work closely with business partners in HR and Finance.
- Drive a culture of constant process improvement and identify areas for improvement. Work with the engineering and technical department to collaborate on design improvements and new vehicles as they are released.
- Lead department heads and plan for each area including monitoring annual leave, ensuring competent cover for each role, and working with other managers to forecast resources.
Responsibilities & Competencies
Showcasing outstanding leadership and communication skills with the ability to gather widespread support from a range of individuals will help to achieve the required results.
- A minimum of three years of relevant professional operational experience
- People Management / Project Management Experience
- Experience of Microsoft Excel
- Competitive Salary (dependant on experience)
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Extra Holiday purchase scheme option
- Head of Production and Operations- Motorsports
- Garforth, Leeds LS25.
- Salary- £70k-£80k
Perm, full time
If you are interested please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.