Advertising Executive – Rugby
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an advertising executive to join our Rugby Preparation Centre.
V12 Sports and Classics are the UK’s fastest growing, independently owned Used Car Supermarket.
Having a vast amount of experience within the industry and having an excellent selection of used cars to suit every need and budget, V12 Sports and Classics are all about keeping customers happy by offering an excellent personal service.
You will work in a busy preparation centre working with and alongside a variety of specialist teams. Our Prep Centre processes up to 1500 vehicles on-site at any one time and services a large number of dealerships around the UK.
You will be backed up with a strong support team during your career with V12 Sports And Classics
In return, you can expect:
- Basic £23,000 – £25,000
- 28 Days Holiday
Advertising Executive – Rugby: The Person
- Must be passionate about cars
- Good organiser and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An eye for creating great adverts
- Experience in using office software packages
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in output
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence/Max 6 Points
Advertising Executive – Rugby: The Duties
The advertising executive will carry out the following:
- Check vehicles in on arrival noting vehicle specifications and organising vehicle documents
- Reporting vehicle faults and organising vehicle returns
- Chasing vendors for V5 documentation and service history
- Creating adverts for vehicles
- Adding vehicle images
- Office administration
- Able to work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or 10.30am to 7.30pm alternate shifts and every other Saturday 10am to 2pm