Lead Finance Partner
We are recruiting for a Lead Finance Partner to join our Finance team in our Newton Aycliffe office.
We are an award-winning and accredited education services business with over 25 years of expertise and are delighted to have recently won the ‘Payroll & HR Provider’ Award 2020 from The Rewards for the third consecutive year and the ‘Education Business Services’ Award from the Education Investor Global UK Awards 2020.
As Lead Finance Partner you will provide high quality finance advisory services to our schools and academies. In time, you will oversee a team of Finance Partners, leading by example and coaching the team through continuous improvement. You will be responsible for ensuring the finance function proactively supports the best interests of the schools and academies to achieve their objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and/or be able to demonstrate significant knowledge and experience in delivering robust financial budgets and forecasting within a complex and changing environment within the education sector.
To be successful:
- CCAB Qualified accountant or AAT qualified with demonstrable education finance knowledge and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar finance role
- Experience of producing complex budgets and year-end accounting
- Not barred from working in education settings or the subject of ongoing criminal or safeguarding investigations.
Why choose EPM?
There are several reasons people have stayed with EPM for several years, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 26 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Holiday buy back scheme
- A generous pension package
- BUPA Cash Payment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle Scheme
- Company events
- Tailored learning and development programmes
- We offer an inclusive and open workplace
At EPM we have great career progression and learning and development courses along the way. We are all about supporting our staff and promoting people from within.
Apply now and become a part of the ever-growing EPM family.