Clinical Manager - 2 Years Fixed Term with possible extension – £46,662 per annum
Current hybrid - remote working from home and in office working (NG1 5LP), with some travel to meetings.
Hours of work
37.5 hrs per week Monday – Friday (possible weekends)
To manage and lead the Notts SVS Services teams in the clinical delivery of high quality therapeutic services to anyone who has experienced sexual violence (age 18+). To demonstrate the ability to effectively influence the clinical dimensions of service development and have clinical oversight and responsibility for Notts SVS Services.
- To be responsible for the overall leadership and clinical governance of the service
- To provide management supervision and expertise in supporting the support and clinical teams to perform and develop their roles in the provision of therapy and support
- To lead the team in the clinical delivery of effective care to all service users
- To ensure a pro-active approach in leading on and managing clinical risks within the service and the maintenance of a High Risk Clinical Register
Essential experience, qualifications and skills
- Degree in Humanistic Counselling (i.e. Person Centred) or Integrative Counselling/Psychotherapy
- Experience of managing and supervising clinical staff and services, including a sound knowledge of clinical governance and effective management systems
- Experience of implementing comprehensive Clinical Risk & Needs Assessments and effective care treatment plans for service users
- Substantial knowledge and experience of working with individuals who have experienced sexual violence and the impact of trauma
If you are able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, you are welcome to apply:
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you have a Degree in Humanistic Counselling (i.e. Person Centred) or Integrative Counselling/Psychotherapy?
- Are you BACP or UKCP registered?
- Do you have experience of managing and supervising clinical staff and services, including a sound knowledge of clinical governance and effective management systems?
Applicants who successfully pass the initial set questions will be sent an application pack. A completed application form is needed to fully apply for this post. Please note – we do not accept CVs as applications. To apply for this position, complete the application form provided and email your completed application form to Recruitment@nottssvss.org.uk
Successful applicants will be subject to DBS vetting. Applicants must have a valid Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Level 3 Certificate prior to starting this role.
CLOSING DATE: 12.00 noon 29 March 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: 12 April 2022