EPM are recruiting for Administrators to join our amazing payroll team in Huntingdon.
We are an award winning and accredited education services business with 25 years of expertise.
We are a technology enabled business, but people are at the heart of what we do. We believe in developing long lasting relationships with our customers and employees, with our relationships lasting, on average, 11 years.
Purpose of the Job
To provide outstanding support across the organisation by assisting colleagues to deliver expert administration in a timely and effective manner whilst maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity. To provide administrative support primarily to the Payroll and Pensions department. However, broader administrative support across the whole company may also be required.
You will be constantly striving to improve the efficiency of working practices to meet the company’s objective of “clarity and consistency” and working “smarter not harder” to facilitate an increase in customer base whilst maintaining and improving customer service.
- Provide accurate and timely data to pension funds. Build and maintain effective working relationships with pension funds to ensure excellent customer service.
- Provide administration support to EPM Payroll Teams by being a Fund process knowledge expert for an allocation of funds.
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries accurately and in a professional manner adhering to EPM Service Level Agreement.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Good customer service skills
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Good ICT skills including use of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
Why choose EPM?
There are several reasons people have stayed with EPM for a number of years, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 26 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Holiday buy back scheme
- A generous pension package
- BUPA Cash Payment
- Tailored learning and development programmes
At EPM we have great career progression and learning and development courses along the way. We are all about supporting our staff and promoting people from within.
Apply now and become a part of the ever-growing EPM family.