Investor Relations / Event Promotions
We have an exciting role available for an Investor Relations / Event Promotions person. This is a work from home role that provides 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, gym membership, a mobile phone and potential to earn a bonus.
We will also fund the training for the IMC (Certificate in Investment Management) and will give you 2 days off a year to support the charity of your choice.
DDQ Invest facilitates engagement between professional investors and advisers. We work with Investment Management companies who want to access different professional investor groups through our events and online.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is either interested or is already involved in the investment industry. We would like to hire an Investor Relations / Event Promotions person to help us develop and grow our relationships with key prospective professional investor delegates to attend our conferences.
The main duties of the role include:
- Having discovery research calls with investors/delegates
- Assisting with event marketing campaigns and promotion
- Identifying conference speakers
- Attending events physically
- Producing materials for event promotion
To be successful for the role you will be:
- Experienced with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- An excellent communicator
- Highly organised and familiar with attention to detail
If you have French or German language skills that would be great but is by no means essential.
If this sounds interesting to you then please press apply today.