No Agencies Please
Operations Manager/Site Lead – Permanent
The Operations Manager reports directly into the Operations Director and will have responsibility and accountability for managing and delivering excellence in operations performance against company Business plans and strategies.
Developing operations teams and working closely with all business functions / processes to achieve best in class manufacturing standards.
What you will contribute:
- Deliver exceptional Health & Safety / Environmental Standards and Targets
- Manage Quality and Food Safety Manufacturing Standards to be best in class for Food industry.
- Analyse Operations KPI Data and Devise improvement plans and strategies to deliver performance against all metrics.
- Implementing Continuous Improvement Lean Tools to drive Productivity and Quality Standards
- Develop a "can do" culture / approach through strong collaborative teamwork, communication, and leadership across multifunctional teams.
- Highest External Manufacturing / Quality Audits Accreditation
- Delivering Expected Customer Service & Quality targets. Full interface with all customer audits/visits
- Implementing Training and Development Plans and Supporting HR strategies
- Develop strong collaboration with ALL business Heads of Depts to deliver company objectives.
- Support Business Sustainability Plans
- To be responsible for personnel performance management of individuals s and teams.
- Ensure interface with business management s processes (NPD, IBP, HACCP, H&S, PLANNING & LOGISTICS, Capital Investment)
- Champion improvements in key areas of Quality, Safety, Cash& Cost saving, Productivity, GMP, Customer Service internally and Externally
What you will bring:
- Demonstrate proven experience and successes in managerial roles within Food Industry.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving Skills.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing Processes and Food Safety Controls including HACCP, TQM.
- Qualifications to include knowledge of Food Manufacturing Environments (degree/diploma Food Science)
- Intellectual rigour with a natural drive to owning and delivering the numbers.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and working with high performance teams.
- Clear understanding and implantation of Leans Tools to deliver performance.
- Involvement in Capital Expenditure Projects
- Outstanding communication skills and Team building
- Excellent Health and Safety Standards and Performance
- Experience and Knowledge of regulatory requirements for food processing BRC.
- Strong honest work ethic and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent training and mentoring skills with the ability to influence, persuade and inspire
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Salary and excellent benefits
About Frank Roberts & Sons:
As a family business, here at Frank Roberts and Sons we've been challenging traditions and shaking up baking since 1887. Our family values run through the heart of our business where we are committed to promoting an Inclusive culture that cares for our people and the community around us. Through nurturing and togetherness and a sprinkle of courage we continue to build on our heritage and push the boundaries of producing quality delicious bread and baked goods.
Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/