Car Park Attendant
Job Role: Car Park Attendant
Location: Manchester, Eccles, M30
Salary: £8.91 plus holiday pay per hour
Contract Type: Casual
Event Support Team is a leading Events Company who manages an event from the planning stage to the implementation of the big day. We specialise in car park and traffic management with our in house built ANPR system to make ingress and egress as swift as possible. We work and have worked at some of the largest events in the world including, Rugby World Cup, Champions League Final, Olympics, Premiership Football, Premiership Rugby, Championship Football, Music Festivals, Concerts and many more!
Our head office is based at the Coventry Building Society Arena in Coventry (Previously the Ricoh Arena), where we have supported the Arena from the day of its construction to today. We work nationwide, all over the Country, wherever our clients require us. We are looking for individuals who want to grow with us and develop their skills in our various roles.
We are currently recruiting for Car Park Attendants to work in our Derby team on an ad hoc, casual contract basis, which will include evening and weekend work to meet our clients needs.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include;
- Operate car park procedures in accordance with our company and site regulations
- Ensure that vehicles are parked in a safe and proper manner
- Ensuring that the site is a safe environment
- Ensure that a professional service is delivered to customers at all times
- Always remaining vigilant to safety hazards and taking proactive steps to correct them if required
For this role we will require you to have;
- Great customer service with excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to help and support customers and colleagues
This role has immediate starts for the right candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application.