Accept Recruitment is currently looking for an Industrial Account Manager based in their Leeds office.
The ideal candidate should be able to drive and have an access to their own vehicle. We are seeking the right individual who wants to learn with a rapidly growing business and is eager to develop their communication skills within a fast paced and high energy office.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Take full ownership when it comes to managing and developing pool of workers
- Participate and promote all engagement initiatives with team
- Working for a number of clients, recruiting, booking and managing workforce
- Advertising, Screening and Interviewing candidates
- Managing and processing payroll on a weekly basis
- Client and Candidate engagement
- Hands on people management
The role is Monday to Friday primarily, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days.
There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and weekend working as and when required.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an on-call facility. This on-call requirement is based on client allocation.
- Proven experience working in Employment Agency within the industrial sector
- Experience in a fast-moving, dynamic, service-led organisation, having specific responsibility for service delivery and customer relationship management
- Confident communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience of building and maintaining relationships internally and externally with different functions and management styles
- Proven track record of managing different sized teams, through all stages of recruitment and selection to performance management and of managing a contract to profitability
- Able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Confident with your own time management
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Understand the legal demands
- Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook – training will be given for internal systems)
- Previous recruitment experience within the Industrial sector
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Role based in Leeds with coverage of surrendering areas (Wakefield, South Elmsall, Normanton etc.)
Salary: competitive- up to £25000
Benefits: pension; quarterly bonus scheme, company events, sales competition with abroad holiday prize!
Working hours: 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri + flexibility as and when required.
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.