Accounts Receivable Team leader
We are looking for an experienced supervisor to lead our accounts receivable team within our transactional finance shared service in Malton. The accounts receivable team leader will be responsible for developing a target driven, effective, efficient and responsive accounts receivable and dispute management team, whilst also engaging, developing, supporting and motivating.
- Day to day first line management of the accounts receivable and dispute management team
- Target and drive cash collection within the accounts receivable and dispute management teams
- Take responsibility for accounts receivable calls with sites and commercial teams to ensure a joined-up approach to cash collection
- Set and review individual KPIs for team members
- Identify and progress areas for continuous improvement
- Conduct 1-2-1 meetings with team members
- Assist the transactional finance manager with credit management such as letters, insurance lodge and hold’s, new customer investigations, credit limit increases and SAP credit management
- Take responsibility for rebate reconciliation reviews
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in transactional finance management
- Experience of being able to manage and develop a team, ensuring realistic targets are set
- Focused on employee development with the ability to motivate and inspires others to achieve
- Working knowledge of SAP (desirable)
- Passionate about achieving results and is proud of delivering best in class customer service
- Planning and prioritising workloads in a team environment
- Ability to provide appropriate solutions to problems
- Proactive and demonstrates initiative, maximising opportunities for improvement
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) to a wide variety of audiences
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies’ health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.