Customer Service Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join an independent energy company based in Nottingham on a maternity cover basis. In return, we offer a competitive salary of up to £17300 per annum and benefits to include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We are licensed by the national energy regulator Ofgem to supply gas to domestic and business customers across Great Britain.
The Customer Service Advisor will be part of a small office-based team that deals with gas customers by phone, email and letter.
A key part of our service is that customers can get through quickly to someone who can help them with the reason for their call, and this team is where this is delivered. You will almost always be having a real conversation, not following a script.
The team also carries out operational processes, including administering gas supply switches and meter readings. This involves a variety of regular tasks, including requesting and recording information from customers (such as meter readings) and the handling of customer requests and queries.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Good PC skills including experience of using a variety of desktop software including Excel, Outlook, Word and in-house tools
- Some energy industry knowledge which can be learnt on the job
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to assimilate and use relevant technical and industry knowledge
- Good personal organisation, the ability to work both alone and in a team, and inexhaustible patience
The hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday. At present, our customer service opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. This position is for maternity cover however there may be the possibility of permanent role.
This role would suit an experienced Customer Service Advisor. Contact Centre Assistant or Customer Care Representative.
Please apply online to be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role.