No Agencies Please
Job Purpose: Support the sales team to achieve stretching commercial KPIs by working with the National Account Manager (NAM) community administratively to deliver against the key objectives on time and in full.
Hours: Monday - Friday ~ Office hours
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience
What you will contribute:
- Effective management of Independent Customers, ensuring GSV, volume and margin targets are achieved and identify opportunities for FRS to profitably grow.
- Support the NAM community in the delivery of NPD launched both branded and private label.
- Support the NAM community in the completion of customer administration error free and on time.
- First commercial point of contact with Supply Chain and Planning to understand shorts / lates and work cross functionally to resolve.
- Ensure samples are delivered to customers on time for product submission by working with Innovation.
What you will bring:
- Degree level education preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Can do attitude and a desire to support the NAM community to deliver against stretching KPIs
- Ability to manage time effectively and influence the NAM community to ensure multiple objectives are met on time and error free.
- Ability to engage external and internal stakeholders to deliver against sales objectives.
About Frank Roberts and Sons:
As a family business, here at Frank Roberts and Sons we've been challenging traditions and shaking up baking since 1887. Our family values run through the heart of our business where we are committed to promoting an Inclusive culture that cares for our people and the community around us. Through nurturing and togetherness and a sprinkle of courage we continue to build on our heritage and push the boundaries of producing quality delicious bread and baked goods, come and join the team. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/