Personal Assistant - JH/SD/SFCC4
JOB DESCRIPTION – Personal Assistant plus Contingency
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job ref: JH/SD/SFCC4
Hours: 12 - 14 hours per week plus contingency cover (to be discussed at interview)
Weekdays and Weekends
Pay: £12.00 per hour
Reporting to: You will be directly accountable to me (employer).
The main aim of this role is to support me as a deaf blind lady to be as independent as possible and to achieve my personal outcomes. This post is to act as my Personal Assistant, to cover 12 - 14 hours per week plus contingency hours to cover Annual Leave and Sickness of my other Personal Assistants. Please be aware that some of the contingency hours may be required at short notice.
Main duties of the role are:
- To assist me getting out and about
- To assist me to attend appointments
- To support us me letters, phone calls and emails
- To support me with general duties in the house hold
- To assist me to my social activities and support me to build up my confidence
- Carry out any other duties or activities connected with the role which I may reasonably request
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Have an understanding of Mental Health issues.
- Have common sense, an outgoing personality and a sense of humour.
- The confidence to be honest at all times.
- Flexible, in terms of hours and days available.
- A car driver with a clean licence.
- Able to respecting my privacy and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener
- I need someone who is reliable, responsible and punctual.
- To be available to work at short notice
Disclaimer from the Rowan Organisation
This post is subject to satisfactory references and also to a DBS check. This will be confidential and at no cost to you.
Please note that although you may have received the job details via the Rowan Organisation, the Rowan is acting on behalf of a third party and will not be your employer nor be responsible for any actions arising out of your employment.