Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Factory Operatives for our Client based in Coalville, Le67 area.
As a Factory Operative You will be working as part of a team in Timber Frame Factory, producing timber frame panels in accordance with production schedules. You will have the opportunity to rotate amongst various work stations, handling the timber frame from delivery to finished product.
You will be working on a semi-automated manufacturing line, producing closed panel timber frame wall units using specialist carpentry machinery
You will have the opportunity to rotate around various departments gaining new knowledge and skills; this will involve cutting materials, inserting thermal insulation into pre-fabricated wall panels, stapling, inserting lifting straps, fitting plasterboard and wrapping finished product ready for transportation
You will have a natural focus on Health and Safety within the factory environment, and a focus on working within the procedures set out in our Health and Safety policy
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally, you will have previous manufacturing experience and are comfortable working within a factory environment, preferably with experience in the timber frame industry
- You will be competent with pneumatic hand tooling, using a tape measure and all manual handling
- You will be comfortable working as part of a larger team and will always be willing to support others where required
- You will have excellent attention to detail, ensuring that all panels are produced to the quality required to be delivered to our sites to be erected
- You may have already worked in a production environment, achieving production deadlines and working to robust targets
- You have an ability to work under your own initiative and take instruction from your Supervisor to complete all reasonable tasks as required
- No formal qualifications are necessary; however, a flexible approach and a willingness to learn and work within any stage of the production line is essential
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Shift now: Monday - Friday 8:30-17:00
- Shift when fully operational: Monday - Friday 6:00 - 14:00 and Monday - Thursday 14:00 - 00:00
- 30 minute unpaid lunch and 2 x 15 minute paid breaks
- starts from £10.20ph
- Brand new site
- Great facilities
- Modern machines and technologies
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Free, secure parking
- Interviews are starting on 27th January
If you are interested please apply today
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.