Facilities Coordinator and Handyperson
Knights of Old are a leading 3rd party logistics company with over 150 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry. Due to our continued growth and success we have a vacancy for an experienced Facilities Coordinator and handyperson to join our team.
Based at our Kettering depot we are looking for a dynamic can do Facilities Coordinator to maintain and repair our buildings utilising contractors as well as their own skills. We can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, career progression and a friendly and dynamic working environment.
The main responsibilities of the Facilities Coordinator will include:
- Co-ordinate and plan essential central services such as security/access control, maintenance, cleaning contractors, meeting rooms, waste disposal and recycling.
- Plan and co-ordinate building maintenance, refurbishments, renovations, office moves and ad hoc projects.
- Source and manage facilities service providers ensuring quality work is delivered at a cost effective price.
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs.
- Ensuring all works carried out comply with all relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
The essential qualities of the Facilities Coordinator will include:
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proactive and uses initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- High level of practical maintenance skills.
- Driving Licence
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.