Home Care Assistant - Brent
We are looking for a caring & passionate individual to join our team on a Part-time OR Full-time basis, working various mixed shifts in the mornings, evenings, weekends, alternate weekends.
No Domiciliary experience necessary, although we do welcome those with previous Carer or Support Worker experience. We have found individuals with Early Years’ experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing Care Assistant.
As a successful candidate:
- You will have a genuine interest in caring for vulnerable people.
- You’ll be eager and willing to undertake further necessary training.
Become a Care Assistant for Health Vision UK and receive excellent benefits, including:
- Competitive rate of £11 per hour.
- 28 days holiday pro rata.
- Smartphone technology so you can do everything at the tap of a finger.
- Loyalty awards for length of service.
- Refer a friend bonus, via a smart app up to £250.
- Paid Care Certificate on completion.
- Paid staff meetings.
- Paid update training.
- PPE provided.
- People's Pension scheme.
- Blue light Card Discount: Gives you discounts on 100's of retailers.
YOU MUST BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID (FULLY OR PARTIALLY) TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.