Spectator Safety Steward
We are looking for Event Stewards to work at Wolverhampton Wanderers and other events across the midlands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals, in particular Liverpool FC, Derby County FC, Wembley, Twickenham, Wigan, Burnley, Wolverhampton Wanderers and many more!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Welcoming all visitors to the venue
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
- Checking access passes (where applicable)
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates:
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- You must have a good level of verbal and written English
- The ability to react calmly in high pressured situations
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
Hours of work: Shift times will vary on each event, early and late shifts will be available. Rate of pay: Depending on the event you work, the hourly rate varies: £8.36-8.91ph Where national min and living wage applies, we pay 18-23 year old the £8.36ph rate and 23+ 8.91ph.
Due to the nature of this role all applicants must be over 18 years of age.
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, event steward, NVQ Level 2 spectator safety steward, car park marshal, traffic management operative, traffic attendant, hospitality host, front of house or any other relatable role please apply today with your CV attached!