Event Security - SIA
We are looking for SIA Door Supervisor / Close Protection Officers to work at Wolverhampton Wanderers and events across the Midlands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals. You will also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Liverpool FC, Burnley FC, Derby County FC, Wigan FC and the list goes on!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming visitors to the site
- Dealing with any queries & offer additional information regarding the sites procedures
- Helping to direct cars and large crowds of people
- Offering an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth entrance and exit to the site
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
- Patrolling relevant areas when necessary
- Acting as first point of contact in any suspicious situations
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates.
- Qualified SIA operative
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage (however we can offer this qualification inhouse free of charge if not)
Hourly rate of pay: £9.25 per hour (once SIA vetting is completed)
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over