A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to develop a career with a market leading and fast growing company, providing a comprehensive Payroll service within the education sector.
Based in Huntingdon, Education Personnel Management (EPM) is looking to appoint career-driven, enthusiastic, detail conscious individuals to join their market leading team as Payroll professionals. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals looking to embark on or develop their career with a successful company.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible on a monthly basis for administrating the start to finish payroll for a comprehensive portfolio of Schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts. Working to strict deadlines and multiple pay dates, you will develop a detailed knowledge of payroll requirements within the education sector, complying with statutory regulations at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent IT skills; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, analytical, organised, process minded and with a great attention to detail
- Willingness to continually learn and develop as an individual
- Great communication skills and ability to work with staff across all levels
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work to tight customer deadlines
- Honest and discreet with a professional and diligent approach to work
- A positive and pro-active team player but equally able to work independently
What can you expect in return?
- Work for the leading Payroll provider in the education sector
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Support with external payroll qualifications up to Master’s Degree level with the Chartered Instituted of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Mentoring programme
- Excellent reward package including a staff wellbeing programme
Why choose EPM?
There’s a reason people have stayed with EPM for a number of years, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 26 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Holiday buy back scheme
- A generous pension package
- BUPA Cash Payment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle Scheme
- Company events
- Tailored learning and development programmes
- We offer an inclusive and open workplace
At EPM we have great career progression and learning and development courses along the way. We are all about supporting our staff and promoting people from within.
Apply now and become a part of the ever-growing EPM family.