The purpose of the job and duties
To assist me with day to day tasks that I struggle to do independently, this would then ensure that I can live a fulfilling lifestyle.
I am 22 years old and I have physical disability called cerebral palsy this condition affects all four limbs due to my condition I am full time wheelchair user. Despite my difficulties I am a very independent and will try to overcome every challenge I get faced with. I am very friendly, chatting and outgoing person.
Assisting me with the following
- Personal care,
- Food preparation,
- Assisting me to take my medication twice a day,
- Domestic tasks include, including making the bed, laundry, washing up, hoovering, mopping.
- Assistance with physical Tasks
- Hoisting me from one place to another eg bed to chair and assisting me to do physical exercise.
- Assisting Me to go to appointment when required.
Hours / Times of Work
Work times to to be discussed with a possibility of an increase in hours in the future
7 hours per week
5 hours during weekdays
2 hours at weekends
Rates of Pay
£10 per hour weekdays
Weekend £11 per hour
- No uniform
- Flexible hours
- Paid sickness
- Paid holidays
- Must have some experience On care work
- Friendly, honestly, flexible, reliable and outgoing
- Good sense humor
- Must have a DBS check
- Must be a good listener and understanding
- Willing to learn
To discuss at the interview
Female only due to needing Personal Care