We are currently recruiting for Pickers for a well-known pharmacy packing and distribution business based in Coalville. The company you will work for manages NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. They are established for over 20 years with over 100,000 five-star reviews on Trust Pilot and helping over 300,00 patients in England through their cutting-edge technology alongside UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists, and customer care advisers. We are looking to employ Pickers with the numeracy knowledge to be part of their newly created fulfilment team.
About the job:
- Picking stock using hand held scanners
- Reporting of any damages/discrepancies
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Be flexible within the company
- Numerical accuracy
- Communicative level of English
- Willingness to learn
- Own transport essential
Benefits and bonuses:
- Newly-built warehouse with all new facilities (including spacious canteen)
- Free parking
- Full training provided
- No heavy lifting
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 - 15:45 (flexibility with working hours -additional hours, weekends- to support business in busy period will be required)
If You are interested, please apply today!
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.