Pallet Repair Operative
Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Pallet Operatives for our busy Client, UK market leader in pallet inspection and repairs, based in Bardon Hill, Coalville LE67.
- Inspecting pallets before they are repaired
- Repairing pallets using various hand power tools including nail guns, saws etc
- Keeping working tools in a safe condition
- Quality checking the finished product
- Liaising with supervisor regarding broken pallets
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Attention to details
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage, although full training will be provided
- Confidence using hand tools
- position is very labour intensive as you have to manually lift and handle pallets therefore applicants must be fit and able to meet these physical demands
- Ability to work safely and efficiently
- Candidates will be required to wear appropriate PPT throughout the working shift.
- Candidates will be based at own workstation and must be happy to do repetitive duties
- 12 weeks temp to perm for right candidates
- Attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Overtime offered
- Onsite parking
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Rotating shift
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 -14:00 / 14:00- 22:00
- OT Saturday x1.5, Sunday x1.75
If you are interested please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.