ERP Project Business Unit Project Leader
Thompson Aero Seating is one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio. Join our specialist support team and be part of the best of advanced manufacturing capability in Northern Ireland, as we work towards achieving our goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First-Class aircraft seating products.
It’s an exciting time to join our business as we implement our 5-year growth plan and as such, we are hiring three ERP Business Unit Project Leaders to join our ERP Project Implementation Team with the successful candidates supporting the following areas:
- Supply Chain
- Customer, Forecast & Finance (Sales Orders Entry/Capturing Sales Order’s & Forecast to drive Supply Chain Requirements/General Ledger implementation)
These are newly created positions fixed term positions to support our expanding operations with the focus on working closely with business unit ERP users to understand their activities/ challenges and improve their interaction with the existing ERP whilst supporting them with the transition to the new ERP solution. The role will also be responsible for managing users to deliver project objectives (e.g., implementation of policy/ procedures, provide training, manage user testing) in addition to ensuring the needs of the business unit and wider business are clearly identified and ultimately satisfied.
The successful candidate will be required to support an ERP upgrade through the following tasks:
- Where business unit users interact with ERP;
- Identify and document deficiencies in current practice and their wider implications to the business.
- Improve business unit practice by developing, implementing and embedding (audit and corrective action) procedures for use of ERP.
- In preparation for business units’ migration to new ERP solution;
- Updating procedures
- Produce user guides
- Coaching, training and assisting users to become confident in the new solution
- Define broad testing criteria
- Define detailed test scripts
- Execute, manage and support user testing
- Provide go-live and post-live support
In addition to an exciting progressive career with our global organisation, you can expect a lucrative salary, pension, generous 33 days holiday entitlement and continuing professional development opportunities as we continue our commitment towards investing in our staff for the future.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical or business-related subject and/ or can demonstrate excellent/ deep knowledge/ understanding of one or more of the below manufacturing management activities:
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Management
- Production Scheduling
- Manufacturing Execution
- Inventory Management
- Customer Management
- Forecast Management
- Financial Management
Occasional travel between ACS sites will be required.
Click "apply" or contact our HR team; firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about the position.
Thompson Aero Seating reserve the right to enhance criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process. It is therefore essential that your application contains full concise information and evidence relevant to the position.
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship.