Self Employed Support Worker
Self Employed Support Worker required in Cambridge
I am 25 year woman living in Cambridge – I have an eye condition meibomian gland dysfunction which causes dry eyes.
Currently I am a student studying psychology at Cambridge University in the 2nd year.
I require support with organising my flat, admin tasks and some domestic tasks.
Hours and rate of Pay
4 hours per week at £12 per hour
Either Monday, Wednesday or Thursday
Evening ideally (after 6pm).
This post is open only to people who identify as female and is a genuine occupational requirement. This is in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9.
- Tidy and sort and clear and organise stuff which is currently on the floor
- Help to support me to organise my flat - donate some items, and get rid of stuff
- It would be good to support me with some basic maintenance tasks
- Support me with admin tasks, paperwork and emails,
- Support with some domestic tasks –
- Preparing warm compresses so I can apply them to my eyes
- Maintain the domestic environment to the required standard
You should be able to work flexible hours and be a good communicator and also possess the motivation to develop trust and understanding within the role.
Please be sensitive to my needs as a disabled person. I would like you not to judge me and comment on the mess of my flat, this is one of the reasons why I am asking for support.
You will be sensitive and caring.