Personal Assistant /Support Worker
Background to the job:
I am a 24-year-old man, who has autism. I need support to keep my bedroom clean and tidy, remind me to have a bath, and to access the local community.
Hours. Time of work
Variable as needed
8-16 hrs p/w
Rates of pay and other benefits:
£9.50 per hour.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic cooking - I can use the microwave and would like to expand my cooking skills.
- Personal Care – I can manage this independently; I just need reminding what needs to happen and when.
- Access community – I enjoy the cinema, crazy golf and going for a coffee.
- Experience of working with people with Autism.
- A driver would be helpful but not essential
- Previous care or personal assistance experience