Accept Recruitment is currently looking for a Project Manager for our Client based in Leicester area.
- Proactively identify problems to be solved from end to end, and personally engage in the implementation of solutions for these
- Establish project governance and provide the project steerco with the information needed for them to guide the project
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and ensure their involvement in the projects
- Identify and involve the right resources in the project
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation to the project teams
- Deliver on agreed time, scope and quality.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Independent thinking Problem Solver
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Focus on results and delivery
- Project Management skills combined with the resilience to manage various challenges as they emerge
- A solid understanding of what it takes to drive and implement projects and change in a large organization
- Strong track record of implementing cross-functional projects
- Experience with handling IT related projects
- Experience with online business projects
- Cost control experience
- People management
- Salary up to £40k per annum
- Project duration up to 12 months
- Learning and development opportunities
If you are interested please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.