Business Development / Bid Executive
Job title: Business Development / Bid Executive
Location: Head Office, Coventry, UK (with the potential for travel)
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday
Who are we…?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
Our established Event management Company is looking for an experienced marketing/BDM/Bid Manager to assist them in achieving their next stage of growth.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work in partnership with other function heads to anticipate future operational needs, managing resources efficiently and effectively to meet requirements.
- To monitor the sales pipeline, taking responsibility for finding and engaging with clients, to secure business opportunities.
- To be fully familiar with the services and products offered by the Company.
- Attend networking events/activities to research and connect with potential clients.
- Expand and develop marketing and business development platforms, including social media.
- Create presentation materials and resources for quotes/tenders, attending events and delivering presentations as required, securing support and input from other Senior Management colleagues as required.
- As required, provide detailed and accurate reports to management highlighting areas of concern and escalating any future challenges or risks, in a timely manner.
- Protect sensitive personal data, ensuring it is handled in full compliance with GDPR requirements
- Fully support other function leads in the ongoing development of client relationships, ensuring an excellent and responsive service is provided at all times.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues, ensuring any communications are dealt with responsively, including attending meetings and any assistance or contribution required is provided.
- Assisting the Managing Director and Senior Management Team colleagues with any projects deemed reasonable.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is resourceful with outstanding research skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales or events environment.
- Willingness to work outside of role to support growth and success of the business, often at pace
- Proficient in the use of MS applications, with attention to detail to produce documents of a high standard
- 3+ years’ experience in line management, with a proven track record of effective coaching and mentoring
If you have previous experience in marketing, sales, business development, procurement or any other relevant fields please apply today.
ger, Staffing Manager