Programme Planning Manager
Accept Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside one of our most prestigious Construction clients and have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Planning Manager.
Our client is now on the search for an experienced Programme Planning Manager, a dynamic individual who holds a strong business acumen contributing to the organisation with experience of construction and large-scale repeat programmes. Procurement and scheduling experience are highly desired. The role holder will enjoy an intellectual challenge of creating a large-scale programme from regional based best practise squads.
Working alongside the leading team of Regional Directors, you will take day to day responsibility for aiding the Regional Director team to design, lead, monitor and control the construction programme across the UK. Providing visibility to regional work at a UK wide level. The role involves building clear coordinated roadmaps across all activities and you will be expected take ownership of reporting against key performance indicators. With support and personal development opportunities, the ideal person will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a strong communicator and most importantly, be keen and willing to learn.
Key duties include:
- Agreeing a scope of works, obtaining quotes and implement the required activities from all contributors to the build from in house suppliers and outsourced support.
- Agree the cost for each programme and work in partnership with finance to report progress against the build.
- Work to constantly improve against “best practise” model and manage adherence to that standard approach.
- Build a UK wide planning approach to link all site activities together in order to manage conflicts and ensure overall delivery. Build a new weekly reporting process to support the Managing Director with board updates and overall transparency helping ensure expectations are appropriately set and fulfilled.
- Design a key performance indicator pack to enable board visibility on programmes.
- Work closely with the experienced team of regional directors and site managers. Travel as required to validate progress.
The role does involve travelling to sites, so having your own transport is a must.
You will be based at the head office in Garforth, Leeds travelling to all construction sites nationwide. Business mileage will be reimbursed in accordance with company mileage policy.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme – standard
- Free parking at head office
- Position- Programme Planning Manager – Permanent, full time
- Salary- £50k-£60k
- Location- Garforth, Leeds. LS25
If you are interested, please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.