FLT Counterbalance Driver
Accept Recruitment is looking for Counterbalance Drivers for our Client based in Leeds, Ls10 area.
- unloading trucks and moving stock around the warehouse
- operating FLT equipment to perform work requirements
- ensuring H&S and other legal requirements are maintained at all times
- performing routine pre-inspections to ensure equipment is suitable for use
- general warehouse duties included
- minimum of 6 months experience Counterbalance Forklift usage within an industrial arena
- Valid in-date counterbalance licence
- good awareness of workplace health and safety
- safety boots and high vis required
- Online registration
- Ongoing position
- Dedicated account manager
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Monday - Friday
- 4:30am - 2:00pm
- Or Monday - Friday
- 2:00pm - 12:00am
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.