Permanent role 37.5 hours a week
Salary £18,500 to £20,500 dependent on experience
CDS Global, part of the Hearst Group, are the leading global provider of magazine fulfilment, including web development, customer service, digital print and payment processing. Based in Market Harborough with good transport links we offer a dynamic and exciting work environment, we are always looking for ways to innovate and are now offering an opportunity for the right candidate to join our Finance Team as a Finance Executive.
This role would suit someone with finance/accounts experience or actively studying towards an AAT qualification, with a keen eye for detail.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Maintaining cashbooks and providing a full reconciliation and posting of cash receipts/payments both internally and on behalf of clients
- Responsible for ensuring billing information is collected in a timely manner across the business for month end client invoicing
- Assist with generating and sending of client invoices
- Regularly monitor outstanding client debt and escalate appropriately internally and externally any issues
- Review and update revenue figures for month end accounts and provide revenue coding analysis
- To liaise with clients Finance Departments either verbally or by way of writing, and attend meetings, as required
- Work with the wider finance team on ad hoc projects
- To liaise with outside agencies either verbal or by way of writing concerning requests for information.
- Experience in a similar role within a pressurised environment
- Working towards AAT qualification, already AAT qualified, or qualified by experience
- Commercial & financial acumen with a good understanding of basic accounting principles
- Experience of using accounting software
In return we will provide all the training and support you need to be successful. You will also enjoy a broad range of benefits, pension, retailer discounts, and many others in addition to having fun with great company social activities.