Customer Support Coordinator - AIM Bournemouth
- Process sales orders provided via the Customer Relationship Managers and generate formal order acknowledgements to send to the customer
- Work with production to establish lead‐times for quotes
- Attend regular production board walks to ensure swift resolution of issues relating to the customer’s order book and establish firm commitments on recently released orders.
- Perform sales order contract reviews to ensure accurate data load
- Interrogate MRP to ensure timely delivery of spares orders and escalate any risks to Spares manager.
- Compile Quotes to ensure Margin Budgets are achieved.
- Report on quotes and revenue forecasting.
- General administration and management of the Spares price list to ensure profitability is maintained and customers are fully informed of changes.
- Maintain the OOB to enable regular and clear order status updates for the CRM liaison team / customer base
- Maintain regular, productive interdepartmental communication – purchasing / finance / production and Customer Relationship Managers
- Conduct relevant KPI reviews required to ensure performance is achieved to commitments and cascade any risks to Spares manager
- File departmental documentation
- Any other ad‐hoc duties as requested by Management
- After a successful probation period, participation in the 24‐7/365 AOG out‐of‐hours Rota, manning AOG phone and responding to AOG enquiries
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal instruction
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Possess a minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- Good mathematical skills
- High level of IT literacy to include Excel and MRP systems
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective organizational, planning and time management ability