Are you looking for your first move to get into HR? We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our fun team in Huntingdon providing HR administration support.
Education Personnel Management (EPM) are recruiting administrators to join its HR team to provide a high quality integrated service to the education sector. Salary up to £19,500 dependent on qualifications and experience
Based in Cambridgeshire, EPM are an established and highly successful organisation looking to expand the existing team in a market leading and fast growing company. We offer a friendly and supportive team structure and a professional working environment.
As an HR Administrator you will be responsible for a portfolio of Schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts. You will support them with all aspects of contractual HR administration; provide customers with an efficient and responsive service and respond to their HR administration enquiries, along with other HR issues in a professional manner, escalating when appropriate to a senior colleague.
What are we looking for in a HR Administrator?
- Excellent IT skills; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised with great attention to detail, delivering quality work to deadlines
- Willingness to continually learn and develop as an individual
- Great communication skills and ability to work with staff across all levels
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Honest and discreet with a professional and diligent approach to work
- A positive and pro-active team player but equally able to work independently
What can you expect in return?
- Work for the leading HR and Payroll provider in the education sector
- Tailored Learning and Development Programme
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Mentoring programme
- Excellent reward package including a staff wellbeing programme
If you are interested in the role of HR Adminstrator, please apply online.