Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Supervisor for a well-known pharmacy packing and distribution business based in Coalville. The company you will work for manages NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. They are established for over 20 years with over 100,000 five-star reviews on Trust Pilot and helping over 300,00 patients in England through their cutting-edge technology alongside UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists, and customer care advisers.
- Managing team of ca15 – including timesheets for both agencies & P2U, liaising with agencies so we have enough staff
- HR for staff including probation meeting/disciplinaries/return to works
- Encouraging team to reach KPI’s constantly looking for improvements/training staff/SOPs
- Planning of day – focusing on CPO
- Liaising with other departments on a daily basis, purchasing/commercial/accounts/customer service
- Goods in – ensuring stock is booked in, staff know what to prioritise daily – raising PO’s for extra
- Planning/managing the stock – locations/PI checks/Expiry dates
- Customer complaints through Jira process
- Prioristing orders – sending split orders out – through CS
- Printing pick sheets – most efficient way to get orders out
- Sorting out problems with AMO/IT
- Approving invoices
- Daily walk round of department
- Trade orders
- Development on AMO – planning & testing
- Cross referencing products for packaging updates to website image – sending to commercial to update/ adding barcodes
- Returns – sorting any issues of why products come back to us – faulty lines etc
- Ensuring orders go out/liasing with couriers
- First Aid/Fire Marshall
- Any problems with orders – payment or addresses
- Baler Training
- Good level of English- both written and spoken
- Previous experience in leading and managing a team
- Strong communication/organization skills
- A positive attitude when dealing with challenge & change
- The ability to be forward thinking and able to plan
Monday - Friday 8am to 3:45pm – flexibility required, occasional weekends working + longer hours depending on the volumes
Salary : £24500 per annum
If you are interested, please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.