We are recruiting for a administrator post in Rushden for a medical center. We work with several practices providing a variety of shifts.
- System One essential
- Booking interpreters and recording job numbers when confirmed.
- Booking ambulances
- Referrals for community services via Call Management.
- Recording consultations sent through from the out of hour’s service.
- Maternity services- sending post-natal appointments.
- Photocopying and Shredding.
- Typing letters at GP’s request.
- Ordering stationery.
- Managing appointments for Medical Reps.
- Book appointments proactively for Clinics e.g. Vascular, Asthma, COPD and Hypertension, Flu
- Maintenance of patient documents at reception-replenishing information leaflets and GP handouts.
- General house-keeping duties.
- Processing benefits documents e.g. PIP/DLA and Insurance report requests.
- Typing Solicitors reports.
We work with following providers who offer a variety of shifts at flexible rates.
- Residential homes
- Nursing homes
What can we offer you?
- A dedicated consultant for you to be in communication with and to look after your file.
- A compliance officer to keep all aid with your documents and to keep everything updated.
- A Finance Officer to manage your money and ensure your payments are made on time.
- The best rates in the market. We continuously fight to get you the pay rate you desire.
Please Apply below or call us on 0121 270 8878.
All candidates must hold or in the process of obtaining a Full NMC Registration.