Health and Safety Coordinator
Knights of Old are a leading 3rd party logistics company with a name for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry. We require a dynamic Health and Safety Coordinator to be based at our Kettering site and travel to other local sites as required. We can offer a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and enrolment in our cash back health care scheme.
Hours - Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30
The main responsibilities of the Health and Safety Coordinator include:
- Ensuring site compliance consistent with Knights of Old Health and Safety policies.
- Perform regular site audits and lead in the preparation of major accreditation audits.
- Participate in the investigation of site accidents and incidents in order to establish root cause and identify and install preventative measures.
- Deliver regular tool box talks emphasising safety awareness and introducing new initiatives.
- Ensure that all relevant Risk Assessments are up to date and issued where appropriate.
- To be responsible for the safety and compliance of all visiting workers to site.
- Select and Maintain and First Aid and Fire Warden teams.
The essential qualities of the Customs Clearance Operator include:
- Demonstrable experience of an SHE role in Logistics or Production organisation.
- Good understanding of UK Health and Safety Executive legislation.
- Excellent relationship skills and the ability to lead and coach by winning hearts and minds.
- Ideally a qualified member of IOSH
- NEBOSH Qualification
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.