Hygiene Team Leader
Accept Recruitment have secured several opportunities with a family-owned Bakery who supply nationally and have seen huge growth which is the reason for the recruitment drive.
Hygiene Team Leader: -
We are wanting to speak with candidates looking to move into a Hygiene supervisory role and who have previous FMCG experience. The role will oversee all cleaning related activities throughout the Bakery, Production, Plant areas and any other heavy equipment, offices, meeting rooms and toilet facilities, to the Standard Operating Procedures and method statements set by the company, including risk assessments and any manufacturer’s guidance. In this position you will directly report into the Warehouse manager and lead the hygiene team.
Main duties will include: -
- Training and developing the team
- Coordinating housekeeping projects
- Inspecting completed work.
- Reporting any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Liaising with line manager on safety or issues of concern
- Assisting with inventory control and supplies.
- To ensure compliance with all Food Safety and Health and Safety rules of the company
Qualifications and skills (Essential)
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- Strong supervisory skills, ability to delegate responsibilities
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- Good verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and skilled organisation
- Knowledge of COSHH legislation and procedures
- Ability to train staff accordingly
- Team player with the ability motivate and encourage their team to meet relevant cleaning standards
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety Legislation
- Willingness to undertake further training and development
Location: Coventry, CV3
- Monday - Saturday (5 over 6 days)
- 7:00 - 15:00 (37.5 hours)
- Up to £21000 per annum
If this role is of interest, please forward an up-to-date CV with contact detail. One of the team will then make contact and offer more information on the company and role.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.