Security Officer Twickenham - SIA
South West London
We are looking for SIA Door Supervisor / Officers to work at the Stadiums and events in Twickenham & the London area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals. You will also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Wembley, Liverpool FC, Wigan DW Stadium, Derby County FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, and the list goes on!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming visitors to the site
- Dealing with any queries & offer additional information regarding the sites procedures
- Helping to direct cars and large crowds of people
- Offering an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth entrance and exit to the site
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
- Patrolling relevant areas when necessary
- Acting as first point of contact in any suspicious situations
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates.
- Experience working as an Event Steward or a SIA Operative
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage (however we can offer this qualification inhouse free of charge if not)
A valid SIA Door Supervisor badge is required for this role.
Hourly rate of pay: £9.75
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, event steward, NVQ Level 2 spectator safety steward, car park marshal, traffic management operative, traffic attendant, hospitality host, front of house or any other relatable role please apply today with your CV attached!
Please note that due to the nature of the role all applicants must be over 18 years of age.